www.saragroen.com

Sunday, March 16, 2008

True Colours

Wow! That was some serious hair and make-up. My locks haven’t faced a crimping iron since the 1980s and as for the blue eye shadow and red lips… well let’s just say my true colours were definitely on full display.

Quite appropriate considering the song was certainly my toughest yet. It was a big turn around from the week before and my nerves came flowing back at full steam ahead, especially in those opening seconds. Channelling your nervous energy into a dance number is much easier than a slow and still song. And boy did I feel it!

But we lived to sing another week – phew! And I am so excited about pulling out the dance moves again. Disco will no doubt be one of my favourite genres and wait until you hear Adam – he has some serious low notes coming up (even for him!)

I have had so many songs swirling in my head the past few months so this week will be a welcome break before we return to the stage on Tuesday 25 March.

And now that summer has finally decided to make an appearance in Sydney… the beach is looking very nice indeed this weekend! Have a great Easter and see you for a little Disco fever soon.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hang in there Sara.. you guys are doing great!

     
  • At 9:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    True Colours was a hard song Sara and I reckon you and Adam did well but I could tell you were nervous but that's okay. I can't wait to see you guys do Disco. Have a nice easter break.

     
  • At 11:28 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Sara,

    You are doing sooooo well and you should be proud of your achievements!

    We ae all behind you adn Adam! X:-)

     
  • At 6:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good on you Sara. It must be hard to put yourself out there like that. I hope this experience is a springboard to bigger & better things. You're a genuine star!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home