www.saragroen.com

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The Final Bow

Tuesday night marked the end of the road but Barry White was the perfect last stop.

Can’t Get Enough of Your Love Babe proved the ultimate finale song and I took to the stage for the last time feeling totally relaxed and ready to have fun.

I would have felt disappointed had we left any earlier because disco fever was without a doubt my favourite genre. Flares, hair, and glitter all round. What a way to go out!

It Takes Two has been an incredible journey exceeding my expectations on many different levels.

I knew it would be a fun experience but I had no idea it would be quite so challenging. And it would have been near impossible to get up there each week had it not been such a caring environment.

The cast and crew were very supportive of each other and I met so many great people led of course by the very talented and modest Adam Harvey.

Thanks for your support and don’t forget Adam is touring at the moment – all of the dates are on his website www.adamharvey.com.au. Enjoy the rest of the show and see you at the grand final on Tuesday 22 April.

11 Comments:

  • At 10:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We missed you and Adam on the show tonight Sara! See you soon!!

     
  • At 8:46 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sara you did great. Loved your performance and it brought a whole other side of you on TV! Congrats for making it this far!

     
  • At 9:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish you were still on the show Sara.

     
  • At 10:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now then Sara.

    I really enjoyed your effort on ITT. You're obviously a person for whom hard work is no hurdle.
    Which makes me wonder what your future holds. You've got too much going for you to be doing 3 minutes of weather on weekdays. I think you could do Rosco's job in a heartbeat.

    I also saw you alongside Megan Gale last year at Manly Beach, and you put her in the shade! You must be 6 foot tall, built like an athlete, cute as a button, smart as a whip!

    Thank God you can't sing or you'd be perfect. ;o)

    So what are your ambitions? Are you going to pursue media interests or do you have goals beyond that?

    Now that your carolling days are through, surely you'd have time to do coffee with an archetypal member of your fan base.

    If the idea appeals to you, my email addy is speedbump@iprimus.com.au. If not, I can only repeat my previous posts of unqualified admiration for you.

    All the best
    Peter

     
  • At 11:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

     
  • At 11:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I saw Sara on the Seven News in Melbourne tonight. More of this please. Sara is the best ever to come to TV. More on your website please. 24 Apr 2008.

     
  • At 8:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    G'day again Sara.

    Missed you all week on the weather. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    You looked SENSATIONAL! on the catwalk BTW.

    Cheers
    Peter

     
  • At 4:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmmm, Peter seem a bit obsessed (can't blame him though, I'm transfixed watching your weather reports. ( My wife can't understand my need to get the forecast from Channel Seven every night....)

     
  • At 7:10 pm, Blogger jformaldehydem said…

    We were robbed, what else can I say?

     
  • At 12:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are truly beautiful.

    No other words required...

    The Meerkat

     
  • At 9:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay now Sara, you've been in the media every week. Pyjama parties, opening nights, charity appearances. Are you going to fill us in on the goings-on of the Groenster on this site, or do we have to slavishly scan all media for our favourite weather girl?

    Another blog entry please. Don't make us beg. ;o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home